- This FREE demonstration of an intelligent system will generate a calendar on-the-fly from a simple algorithm. The printable calendar comes with an attractive graphic image.
- The Gregorian calendar was proclaimed in A.D. 1582 by Pope Gregory XIII as a reform of the Julian calendar.
- After you have submitted a query, please allow a few moments for the engine to generate the calendar of your choice.
- The range of Gregorian calendar is between 1582 and 3999. However, the Calendar Generator supports years between 1902 and 2037 due to the limitation of UNIX.
- Apple Macintosh users may obtain the algorithm of the Calendar Generator in the following cards in HyperGames.
- Month Calendar
- Year Calendar
- The HyperCard stackware is available directly on-line at the following website URL.
[Go to/Aller à]
[Mail any comments or suggestions to/Faire parvenir tout commentaire ou suggestion à]
- Copyright © 1995 by/par HyperInfo Canada Inc.
- All rights reserved/Tous droits réservés.
- Produced in Canada/Produit au Canada.
- ISBN 978-0-929105-02-4